Why develop such a tool? We need to evaluate the value of used tires on a regular basis using laborious methods of calculation… We needed to find a fast and simple way to get the answer. By gathering the best practices found in the industry, we managed to integrate the parameters in order to obtain a realistic value.
Our calculator is available as of now! Just go to our website’s home page: www.lanotr.com and click on “USED TIRE VALUE”. Really easy to use!
- Enter value of the new tire, for example tire was paid : 5000$
- Enter tread depth of the new tire (in 32nd), for example:44
- Enter tread depth (in 32nd) of the tire at the end of its useful life. Suggestion: <29.5R25 : 10 Suggestion =>29.5R25 : 15, for example: 10
- Enter actual tread depth (in 32nd) for example : 25
- Enter impairment loss of the used tire in % (between 15% and 20%), for example: 15% Note: Besides tread wear, the value of a used tire will depreciate as well.
- Click on “calculate” and you will get the value of the tire, in the present case: 1875$
We hope you’ll find this tool useful!
The LanOTR team